**Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed product list before mailing in an application. Thank you!**
Thank you for your interest in the Vidalia Arts and Crafts Show. It is a Sanctioned Event of the Vidalia Onion Festival. The dates of our 2023 show are April 22 & 23. Our goal is to present a variety of items, preferably handcrafted and unique booth presentations to the public. Please manually print the application, please ensure it is complete, signed, and dated then mail with payment by the deadline.
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2023.
The show will feature preferably handmade and crafted items. Merchandise based upon the copyright or trademark of others (NFL, Disney, etc.) is expressly forbidden. Items made from kits or patterns and imported crafts are not allowed.
Acceptance for vendors is determined by the following: three photos must be enclosed with full payment (your website or emailed photos are also accepted). The quality & workmanship of handcrafted items and limiting the number of vendors selling similar products are a consideration for this show. Decisions made by the show committee are final.
CONFIRMATIONS will be sent out between April 1 and 15, 2023.
No refunds will be made for cancellation or removal for cause.
No refunds will be made for bad weather.
- Your booth will be completely set up and ALL vehicles out of the festival area prior to gate opening time.
- Allow yourself adequate time for set up using your own tables, displays and canopies.
- The exhibitor and the entire booth should present a neat and professional appearance.
- Each crafter will be offered a pass, plus two additional passes for help.
- Each booth and display will be reviewed for compliance and may require removal of any craftwork or display found to be in conflict with the guidelines and show rules.
- The booth should be attended at all times.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for their booth and all items in it.
- Loud or disruptive noises, abusive language or disturbances of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No pets are to be allowed into the festival.
- All booth location assignments will be determined by the Arts & Crafts Committee.
- All vendors for this event are expected to remain for the entire day, both days.
- All food vendors are required to have a fire extinguisher on site.
- In the event of rain, be prepared to cover your booth. There will be no tent/booth removal prior to close on Sunday. Vehicles are not allowed in the craft/food area during the festival due to danger to customers and damage to the park.
NOTE: Any dismantling of booths prior to closing time will result in ineligibility for participation in future shows.
Vendors of unique and artistic products, food, and children’s items or activities as well as entertainers are warmly invited to apply for space at the Arts & Crafts show by completing the below.
The application deadline is March 31, 2023.
Please send your applications to email@example.com or mail a copy to:
Vidalia Lions Club
PO Box 297
Vidalia, GA 30475-0297